If you do not agree to this policy, then do not use Past Zero
- Personal Information Collected
- Past Zero collects information about your usage, which may include information about any IP address used to access the app and your activities on Past Zero. This is intended to improve the user experience.
- Past Zero collects information provided during account creation, to include your name, email address and social network sign-in. We do not provide your information to any third party.
- Past Zero allows you to access your accounts through third-party websites. Your third-party login credentials will be stored for continuous access at your convenience. Third-party login credentials are stored with the strictest security standards and are not used for any other purpose.
- Use and Sharing of Personal Information
- Personal Information provided to Past Zero will be used to create and maintain your account, to personalize your experience and to send periodic email communications providing the latest updates to our services. App Enterprises will not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal Information to any other company or organization without your consent.
- App Enterprises may use personal information regarding the use of Past Zero to improve our services. We may also use services and technologies provided by other companies to assist in understanding how you use Past Zero. As a result, information about how you use Past Zero may be available to companies such as Google to the extent that their technology collects such information. App Enterprises actively protects your anonymity and does not distribute personally identifiable information about you to any third parties other than as described above.
- App Enterprises reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties if required by law, or if App Enterprises has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety.
- App Enterprises reserves the right to transfer personal Information to any successor in interest to the Past Zero app.
- Children’s Privacy
- Past Zero is directed to people who are at least 18 years of age and does not knowingly collect personal Information from anyone under that age. If you are aware that personal Information has been collected from someone under the age of 18, please alert App Enterprises at firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be removed from our system as soon as is reasonably possible.
- App Enterprises does not knowingly aggregate or provide public Information about people under the age of 18. App Enterprises’ email search may return public information about children between the ages of 13 and 18 because this public information originates from third-party social networking sites and websites that permit children who are 13 years and older to create public profiles.
- Remove your information
- You may remove your personal information from Past Zero by contacting us at email@example.com. After verification (that you are removing your own personal information), your personal information will be removed from Past Zero. Note that since Past Zero collects information from the Internet, having information removed from Past Zero does not assure that it is removed from its original data sources.
- App Enterprises strives to prevent any and all security issues in the Past Zero app but cannot provide 100% guarantee that Past Zero has zero security vulnerabilities. App Enterprises is not responsible for any security issues caused by Past Zero. For further questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.